+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS india Police clearance certificate need urgent help

Mar 25, 2016
Hello everybody
I had applied for PR i had attached a local district indian police certificate. Now everybody is telling me that it local district police certificate is not valid and I had to go through to BLS. Is this thing right? One more thing is I had applied PCC with BLS too now my courier says the file is delivered but BLS is saying they did not receive it. What should I do now?
Thanks everybody eevery reply is really appreciated

MooseTapeSeason

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Maybe Bls will take few days to check all the packages received. Also, send a webform with an loe and attach bls courier receipts as proof of applying for PCC.

sa1421

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 08 2021
Med's Done....
May 28 2021
Hello everybody
I had applied for PR i had attached a local district indian police certificate. Now everybody is telling me that it local district police certificate is not valid and I had to go through to BLS. Is this thing right? One more thing is I had applied PCC with BLS too now my courier says the file is delivered but BLS is saying they did not receive it. What should I do now?
Thanks everybody eevery reply is really appreciated
It is not necessary that we need PCC from the BLS. If you attached Indian PCC, that is still valid.
That was your one issue. Apart from that, BLS nowadays take 4-5 days to acknowledged the courier package due to COVID.