+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS India PCC

gaurav.sap15

Apr 22, 2022
Hi,

I am applying for PCC, and I filled up the form as mentioned below on -portal3.passportindia.gov.in/

Police station - XYZ, and Permanent address - 123, ABC, U.P.

But, while taking the printout for the application i.e. APPLICATION FORM FOR POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE not shows the police station field and modified the PERMANENT ADDRESS IN INDIA as - 123, ABC, XYZ, U.P.

In passport address is - 123, ABC, U.P. but in the application that I need to submit to BLS added a Police station - XYZ, in the Permanent address and display it as 123, ABC, XYZ, U.P. I am a bit worried as it is not exactly the same as the passport address.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue, I already called BLS, and they mentioned trying again after some time, but 2nd time also I am facing the same issue.
Kindly tell me how you are able to proceed with this issue.

Lisawalker

May 15, 2023
Hello,

I can provide some general guidance on how you can proceed to resolve this matter:

Double-check the information you entered: Ensure that you have correctly entered all the details in the application form, including the permanent address and police station information.

Try a different web browser or device: Sometimes, technical issues can arise due to browser compatibility or device-related problems. Try accessing the portal using a different web browser or device to see if the issue persists.

Clear browser cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help resolve certain technical glitches. Try clearing the cache and cookies, restart your browser, and attempt to fill out the form again. MaryKayInTouch

Contact the passport authorities: If the issue persists despite trying the above steps, you should reach out to the passport authorities directly. Contact the nearest Passport Seva Kendra or Regional Passport Office and explain the situation to them. They will be able to provide you with specific guidance and assistance regarding the issue.

It's important to resolve this issue to ensure that the information on your PCC application matches your passport details accurately.

Last edited:

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Go ahead, it won't be a problem. Police station name is added by default.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hi Everyone, Does the photo taken at PSK during the time of appointment included in PCC India?
Because the person just took a photo of mine with half eyes closed and submitted it. She said she cant change it post submitting. Am worried if this will be an issue.

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Hi Everyone, Does the photo taken at PSK during the time of appointment included in PCC India?
Because the person just took a photo of mine with half eyes closed and submitted it. She said she cant change it post submitting. Am worried if this will be an issue.
yes photo is included

looking_for_username

Apr 4, 2023
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-05-2023
Should I worry or do anything about it? My face is clear but eyes half closed and in none of the counters they took a notice or made a comment on it.

IMO, it should be ok unless the eyes are fully closed. IRCC do the check on the Passport number and the criminality report rather than just the photo. Anyone else who has experience with this can confirm.