+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BLS Brampton Centre - PCC Purolator Pickup and Drop off Service

harman97

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,

Is there anyone who has submitted his/her PCC application to BLS Centre by post recently using Purolator Pickup and Drop off option?

Here's my situation : My Purolator driver picked up my package (Envelope with PCC docs. with label) on Feb 18th and he was supposed to drop off at BLS next day Feb 19th as per my tracking on Purolator website. But due to weather it was delayed, which is understandable. And then later today on Feb 23rd, tracking status is "Receiver unavailable - Temporary closure for pandemic". Therefore, my Purolator driver didn't do the drop off at BLS.

Now, on the BLS website it says, "ONLY Purolator has access to BLS quarantined Postal Hub".
And on the Purolator website it says, "Shipments destined to businesses closed as a result of government COVID-19 lockdowns and prevention measures will be returned to shippers or held for pickup, depending on location. All shipments will be scanned as “Receiver unavailable - Temporary closure for pandemic”.

So, I am pretty sure Purolator is going to return my package, so do I have to use the "Pickup and Drop off" option again and pay for it, even though I have already paid $70.70 when I called BLS Centre first time for the labels?

I have already sent an email to BLS, and I doubt that they are going to reply within 24 hours (that's what website says). And they don't pick the calls.
And I will call Purolator and ask what exactly are they going to do with my package.

Meanwhile, I was wondering if anyone is/was in similar situation or if anyone has any advice. It will be much appreciated.
Thanks!