+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth of child - Request for passport submission

fasil2709

May 5, 2022
Hello,

After the ITA we submitted all our documents on Jan 30 2021. We received another request to re-submit medical documents on Feb 1st 2022, I submitted all the documents and also webform in February explaining that we were expecting a child. I also submitted a webform again on 28th Mar 2022 informing the birth of my child but I have got no response.

On Apr 21st 2022 we got the request to submit the passport, I sent email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca multiple times informing the birth and asking for the procedure to add my child, but got no response. As the request letter is only valid for 30 days should we send our passports or wait until we hear back from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ? We have only 15 days remaining.

Please let us know if anyone faced similar issues

Thanks

tonysalaz78

Jan 11, 2021
Hello,

After the ITA we submitted all our documents on Jan 30 2021. We received another request to re-submit medical documents on Feb 1st 2022, I submitted all the documents and also webform in February explaining that we were expecting a child. I also submitted a webform again on 28th Mar 2022 informing the birth of my child but I have got no response.

On Apr 21st 2022 we got the request to submit the passport, I sent email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca multiple times informing the birth and asking for the procedure to add my child, but got no response. As the request letter is only valid for 30 days should we send our passports or wait until we hear back from CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca ? We have only 15 days remaining.

Please let us know if anyone faced similar issues

Thanks
Hi. I'm in the same boat as you. What did you eventually do?