+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Birth Certificate for PR Application

Elena22

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys,

I need to submit my birth certificate along with a birth certificate of my sister, who is a Canadian citizen, in order to gain the points for the sibling part.

The issue I am having is that the the notarized translations copies of our certificates that I have is from 2011 (we had those translated for another application at that time).

Do you see any issues with using those? Or do they need to be more recent? I can have those translated again but the only thing that will be different is literally just the date of when it was translated plus it will push my application date further.

Would really appreciate to hear your thoughts guys! Thanks a lot.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey guys,

I need to submit my birth certificate along with a birth certificate of my sister, who is a Canadian citizen, in order to gain the points for the sibling part.

The issue I am having is that the the notarized translations copies of our certificates that I have is from 2011 (we had those translated for another application at that time).

Do you see any issues with using those? Or do they need to be more recent? I can have those translated again but the only thing that will be different is literally just the date of when it was translated plus it will push my application date further.

Would really appreciate to hear your thoughts guys! Thanks a lot.
The translations should be latest.