+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics

RajpalShah

Dec 13, 2019
Hi everyone
I received aor on 26 February 2020 and BIL on 7 July 2020
As everyone know that service Canada is calling to make biometrics appointment and they are calling from private number and I was not aware about that and even I am truck driver so usually I drive at night and sleep in day time and I received few calls from private number and I missed them but I am not sure if that calls are from service Canada today one of my friend told me that service Canada calls from private number and he received bil in September and he is already done with boom and I am curious about that and even it’s long time now after receiving bil I didn’t heard anything from cic so can anyone please suggest me what I can do

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone
I received aor on 26 February 2020 and BIL on 7 July 2020
As everyone know that service Canada is calling to make biometrics appointment and they are calling from private number and I was not aware about that and even I am truck driver so usually I drive at night and sleep in day time and I received few calls from private number and I missed them but I am not sure if that calls are from service Canada today one of my friend told me that service Canada calls from private number and he received bil in September and he is already done with boom and I am curious about that and even it’s long time now after receiving bil I didn’t heard anything from cic so can anyone please suggest me what I can do
You have to wait until they call you. Unfortunately, There is no option to call them back.

Reactions: RajpalShah

mahuuuu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Category........
CEC
Thank you for replying back I got some calls last month and after that I heard nothing so is there is anything I can do
Everyone in the forum is anxiously waiting for calls. Please make sure to pick up all no called id/private numbers from here on.

Reactions: RajpalShah