+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIOMETRICS, will it effect my application?

iqbalhotak

Aug 24, 2014
HELLO TO EVERYONE! i am Muhammad from Afghanistan but currently living in Tajikistan, my application for study permit was rejected twice in 2013 due to financial assets and etc.., in my last application i told them my uncle(which has Canadian permanent resident) will undertake my financial support. now i want to reapply for study permit, this time i pay my accommodation and other fees by myself and i don't want to tell them i have an uncle in Canada. when they have my Biometrics(3 years ago) will it effect my application??

thanks

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
iqbalhotak said:
HELLO TO EVERYONE! i am Muhammad from Afghanistan but currently living in Tajikistan, my application for study permit was rejected twice in 2013 due to financial assets and etc.., in my last application i told them my uncle(which has Canadian permanent resident) will undertake my financial support. now i want to reapply for study permit, this time i pay my accommodation and other fees by myself and i don't want to tell them i have an uncle in Canada. when they have my Biometrics(3 years ago) will it effect my application??

thanks
If you have told them about your uncle in your previous applications, then you do not have any option to hide it from them as they already know. If your application was refused, they still have given you the UCI (Universal Client Identification) Number which should be mentioned on your refusal letter. Now If you are going to apply again you have to enter your UCI number in visa application form. And from that number they can access all the information you have provided in your previous applications whether they were refused or approved.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
iqbalhotak said:
thank you very much dear brother, how about if i dont write my UCI number?
They will find it eventually, because you cannot lie about your date of birth and passport number, so they can trace the UCI even if you don't tell them about it.