+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics payments for Optional services

Letsstart92

May 31, 2022
My parents had their biometrics appointment at VFS center in India.
They were told to pay Rs 2280 or Rs 3380 for premium services through cash only.
They would not accept credit or debit cards and said they can pay the fees online.
Does anyone know what is the Rs 2280 for and how to pay it online ?

I read about the premium lounge service but cannot find a way to pay it online.
Thanks for reading and responding in advance !

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
My parents had their biometrics appointment at VFS center in India.
They were told to pay Rs 2280 or Rs 3380 for premium services through cash only.
They would not accept credit or debit cards contact moneygram and said they can pay the fees online.
Does anyone know what is the Rs 2280 for and how to pay it online ?

I read about the premium lounge service but cannot find a way to pay it online.
Thanks for reading and responding in advance !
Hi!

The Rs 2280 and Rs 3380 fees are likely for standard and premium services at the VFS center. The Rs 2280 fee might be for standard biometrics services, while the Rs 3380 could be for additional premium services, such as a more comfortable lounge or expedited processing.

To pay online, you typically need to visit the VFS Global website and look for the payment section related to biometrics or premium services. Payment options usually include credit/debit cards or bank transfers. If you’re unable to find the online payment option, it’s best to contact VFS Global’s customer service directly or check their website for specific instructions on how to proceed with the online payment.