+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometrics completion receipt name error service canada

Robby18218

Aug 12, 2024
Hey guys, help will be appreciated in this matter. I did biometrics yesterday. But the biometrics confirmation receipt that service canada give after had my spelling mistake. I called ircc today they said they received my biometrics and yeah there was error that service canada made, she told me that they corrected the name but my biometrics are not yet updated in the portal, it still says we need your biometrics

Reactions: Modupeola2016

Modupeola2016

Aug 13, 2024
Hey guys, help will be appreciated in this matter. I did biometrics yesterday. But the biometrics confirmation receipt that service canada give after had my spelling mistake. I called ircc today they said they received my biometrics and yeah there was error that service canada made, she told me that they corrected the name but my biometrics are not yet updated in the portal, it still says we need your biometrics
Just calmdown it will be updated soon , since is just yesterday you did your biometrics. Hopefully by Monday it will be updated it’s not immediately they do update it

evarghese

Dec 28, 2023
Hey, I have the same issue, I did the biometrics on Friday and had a spelling mistake in my name on the confirmation receipt. Biometrics is updated in the portal with the same error. Help will be appreciated.