+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIOMETRICS CENTRES ARE CLOSED IN INDIA AND DEADLINE IS VERY CLOSE...

Jun 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Please help everyone, my biometrics last date is in February second week and India has not opened VAC centers for PR APPLICANTS from express entry in FSWP category. They are open only for students and family sponsorship category.

What if the centers are not opened and I am unable to give biometrics ?

Will my application be rejected? or CIC will give me extra time until VAC centers allow biometrics for express entry ?

Your response will be highly appreciated!

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Please help everyone, my biometrics last date is in February second week and India has not opened VAC centers for PR APPLICANTS from express entry in FSWP category. They are open only for students and family sponsorship category.

What if the centers are not opened and I am unable to give biometrics ?

Will my application be rejected? or CIC will give me extra time until VAC centers allow biometrics for express entry ?

Your response will be highly appreciated!
According to cic website ;

Biometrics collection service disruptions
Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics due to COVID-19 service disruptions.

Again ;

Extension of biometrics deadline for permanent residence applicants who have not given biometrics within the last 10 years
If the biometrics collection site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.

You don’t have to give your biometrics until the sites start offering collection services again. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.

Jun 13, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
According to cic website ;

Biometrics collection service disruptions
Your application won’t be refused or closed if you can’t give your biometrics due to COVID-19 service disruptions.

Again ;

Extension of biometrics deadline for permanent residence applicants who have not given biometrics within the last 10 years
If the biometrics collection site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.

You don’t have to give your biometrics until the sites start offering collection services again. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites reopen. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.
I can't thank you enough for your help !! I will forever be obliged to you.... May god bless you....I wish I could thank you in person... I indeed appreciate your help... :)