+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric done in India, can stamping be done in Dubai? urgent

3304neha

Dec 28, 2021
Me and my dependent has raised work permit from India. We are done with Biometric in India and waiting for email for Visa stamping.
I am going on behalf of my company and he is travelling with me to canada on work permit.

However my dependent needs to travel to Dubai for sometime. Is it possible for him to submit his passport in Dubai for stamping?
Can me and my husband submit passports in different location?
I might travel to Dubai as well, so can i also submit my passport in Dubai?

navdeepchopra

Star Member
Dec 15, 2019
Me and my dependent has raised work permit from India. We are done with Biometric in India and waiting for email for Visa stamping.
I am going on behalf of my company and he is travelling with me to canada on work permit.

However my dependent needs to travel to Dubai for sometime. Is it possible for him to submit his passport in Dubai for stamping?
Can me and my husband submit passports in different location?
I might travel to Dubai as well, so can i also submit my passport in Dubai?
yes it is possible provided it is mentioned specifically in PPR letter..so far I have not seen any such case where it is restricted...
please share your timelines & how you know that PPR is expected soon

3304neha

Dec 28, 2021
WE HAVE not applied for PPR. we are going from our company on work permit. hence nothing is mentioned in any of our document then stamping will be done from different company.
Biometric was done on 23rd dec in india