+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric confirmation letter

SirG

Oct 28, 2019
I submitted my application in person in September 2019 and received my biometric confirmation on 22nd Oct 219.

Does that mean I would get my study permit or visa

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Biometrics is a required task and part of the application. All people who submits this gets a confirmation once IRCC receives it. Processing (checking your background and documents you've submitted) will now take place. Once it is done, you'll know whether you get the visa or not.

monitunde

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
I submitted my application in person in September 2019 and received my biometric confirmation on 22nd Oct 219.

Does that mean I would get my study permit or visa
Hello, is a message to inform you on the validity of your submitted biometric. Meanwhile, did you submit online or paper Application?

SirG

Oct 28, 2019
O
Biometrics is a required task and part of the application. All people who submits this gets a confirmation once IRCC receives it. Processing (checking your background and documents you've submitted) will now take place. Once it is done, you'll know whether you get the visa or not.
Oh OK.... Thank you. Does it keep long. I submitted it in person /paper

BEDI BEDI

Nov 5, 2019
Hi everybody,
I have applied for temporary Canada visit visa and had just gotten my biometric validity letter today, so,in regard of that , when the final decision can be expected ?