+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric collection service (VFS offices) - Bangalore India

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Hi,
I got Study permit BIL recently and was not able to find any slots in Aug Bangalore VFS, so had to book in September. Others are also facing the same issue in Bangalore VFS? Any other solution to book earlier slots? Pune VFS does not have any dates at all for next 8 months or so! I dont want to waste 3 weeks until I give the biometrics.

Adityan92

Jun 28, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,
I got Study permit BIL recently and was not able to find any slots in Aug Bangalore VFS, so had to book in September. Others are also facing the same issue in Bangalore VFS? Any other solution to book earlier slots? Pune VFS does not have any dates at all for next 8 months or so! I dont want to waste 3 weeks until I give the biometrics.
Look pan india

shsdjf

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi,
If you can find any slot, don't hesitate book it immediately

Reactions: yesWeCanada

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
They mentioned to take 4 documents at the time of appointment:
a. passport
b. appointment letter
c. BIL
d. consent form
What is this consent form and where to find it? They not enclosed it in the appointment confirmed email.

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
They mentioned to take 4 documents at the time of appointment:
a. passport
b. appointment letter
c. BIL
d. consent form
What is this consent form and where to find it? They not enclosed it in the appointment confirmed email.
Just google “VFS India Consent form” you should find several websites with the said form. Having said that, you wouldn’t necessarily need the consent form to do biometrics.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Just google “VFS India Consent form” you should find several websites with the said form. Having said that, you wouldn’t necessarily need the consent form to do biometrics.
Yeah I googled and found some but they are from some websites. I will call VFS and confirm, thanks

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Has anyone tried to re-schedule an appointment for biometrics? I was not allowed to re-sched until 2 days since registration and now it say you cant re-sched after 2 days !! :) Please let me know, I was trying to book an earlier available date..

winlife

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Its not possible. You have to cancel existing appointment and book a new one. But by the time you do that, you may loose new slot and then loose old booking also. This is what VFS told me when I called them in July and they advised to not reschedule.

yesWeCanada

Aug 5, 2021
Its not possible. You have to cancel existing appointment and book a new one. But by the time you do that, you may loose new slot and then loose old booking also. This is what VFS told me when I called them in July and they advised to not reschedule.
Yeah I figured that out yesterday, I created another dummy account to check it and new slots were farther than before. I called and there was no one to respond. So I simply logged out and got back to waiting :)