+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Biometric collection letter not received

manjulakumar

Jun 15, 2023
Hi,

I applied for a visitor visa and for my parents (3 applications) on May 28, 2023. Received biometric collection letters for dad and I. Mom did not receive hers. Dad and I gave our biometrics the following week. I received an email the night after our biometrics, requesting biometric fee payment for my mum.
In the original application we received, I made a payment of $470. (3×100 +170). There was no breakdown for the biometric fee, whatsoever.
I got to know that the payment was never requested for my mom at the first place and I was asked to make the payment after out biometrics, which I did the same night.

It's been 9 days since, and I have still not received her BCL. ANY SUGGESTIONS ? TIA.

manjulakumar

Jun 15, 2023
Hi,

I applied for a visitor visa and for my parents (3 applications) on May 28, 2023. Received biometric collection letters for dad and I. Mom did not receive hers. Dad and I gave our biometrics the following week. I received an email the night after our biometrics, requesting biometric fee payment for my mum.
In the original application we received, I made a payment of $470. (3×100 +170). There was no breakdown for the biometric fee, whatsoever.
I got to know that the payment was never requested for my mom at the first place and I was asked to make the payment after out biometrics, which I did the same night.

It's been 9 days since, and I have still not received her BCL. ANY SUGGESTIONS ? TIA.
I have uploaded her fee receipt onto her ircc application.

ashmaitsingh

Star Member
Apr 13, 2023
170 dollars is family biometric fees, that is required irrespective of 2/3 members, if you are applying as family group. search this group/ forum for similar case, i remember reading similar case where they uploaded initial receipt and it was also accepted.