+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bill 9

Mar 17, 2017
Hey Folks,

As we all are affected with the Bill 9, We should all be gather and at-least make a request to the Government to extend our work permit for those who residing in Canada. Some people are completely on the verge of finishing their work permit. There is no option left either to take further studies or move to another province. We can all create a whats-app group and write a letter to both Quebec and Federal Immigration to listen to us.

I need everyone decision and suggestions. Please gather up and speak.

Ping me at 514-882-2585

arkhamdominion

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
This law has caused much stress and agony for over thousands of inland tax paying individuals and families. However, I feel the aforementioned action is somewhat lacking conviction after the Bill has been officially passed in the assembly last week. Therefore, it will be more or less fruitless to appeal to anyone, let alone the government. I do feel like the IRCC/Service Canada and MIDI has streamlined the timelines (now 100-110 days - for paper based applications) for processing of closed WP for working class in the last few months. The process to obtain one is still hard and needs work done on employers end.