+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BIL stage

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
When I first submitted my EE application, everything was complete except Hong Kong PCC, which can only be obtained if I got a letter from IRCC.

Then I got the letter and submitted my Hong Kong PCC application on 24th May, which I was told the PCC would be mailed to Canada Consulate in Hong Kong within 4 weeks (I myself won't get the PCC)

On 3rd May, my account stated I passed the medical exam.

Today, I got the BIL letter. I wonder if this means my IRCC have received my Hong Kong PCC? Is it possible to start the BIL (i.e. background check) before the receipt of police certificate?

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Criminality checks your PCCs from different countries along with the Biometrics provided.
Quite possible that they may have received your PCC from Hong Kong and not processed it.

Reactions: TADF chemist

TADF chemist

Jul 2, 2018
Criminality checks your PCCs from different countries along with the Biometrics provided.
Quite possible that they may have received your PCC from Hong Kong and not processed it.
I am worried about if they have received the PCC from Hong Kong, because the IRCC letter stated 60 days deadline from 3rd of May, which means they must get my PCC on or before 1st of July.

But I think it makes sense they ask me to do biometrics after completeness check (which includes PCC)