+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Big Help Needed- Advice for BOWP

somojitkumar

Apr 17, 2020
HI

I am in a closed work permit and got my AOR and submitted by PR appication on May 23rd,
my work permit is expiring on november 5th 2020, but the problem is that my employer is asking me to return back to my native country as i am an intra company transferee.
and due to covid and travel restrictions i don't wish to travel back and they are forcing me to resign if i don't travel back. Also will it

I didn't claim points for job offer in my PR application as my employer doesnt support PR application.
If I apply for BOWP, will i be getting it before the expiration of my Work permit.

And what happens if i leave CANADA before getting COPR?? In the application i have stated that i am in Canada.

PLEASE HELP

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
"I didn't claim points for job offer in my PR application as my employer doesn't support PR application.
If I apply for BOWP, will i be getting it before the expiration of my Work permit."
Maybe. The sooner you apply the more likely you'll get it.

"And what happens if i leave CANADA before getting COPR?? In the application i have stated that i am in Canada."
It doesn't matter. You're not a prisoner.

somojitkumar

Apr 17, 2020
Maybe I couldn't explain clearly, If i leave Canada before getting COPR , how will return back without a VISA as i am an inland Candidate when i applied.
Will i be issued a VISA for entering Canada along with COPR???

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
So . . . get a TRV before you leave.
And yes, along with your CoPR you will get a PR Visa sticker (looks exactly like a TRV sticker, except for different code) to enable you to travel to Canada to finalise your PR.