+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Better Oppurtunity

Usaage

Dec 17, 2022
Which NOC Code has better opportunity or chance to get PNP Nomination and In Demand Job in Canada ?

13201 – Production and transportation logistics coordinators
12013 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations
10021 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
60010 – Corporate sales managers

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Which NOC Code has better opportunity or chance to get PNP Nomination and In Demand Job in Canada ?

13201 – Production and transportation logistics coordinators
12013 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations
10021 – Banking, credit and other investment managers
60010 – Corporate sales managers
No one can tell you. You have a lot of experience in many NOCs. Assume you have employment letters proving employment with each NOC. What is your CRS score? Look at SINP draws and see if any of those NOCs are selected. Plus most PNPs are based on having a job offer.

Reactions: Usaage

Usaage

Dec 17, 2022
No one can tell you. You have a lot of experience in many NOCs. Assume you have employment letters proving employment with each NOC. What is your CRS score? Look at SINP draws and see if any of those NOCs are selected. Plus most PNPs are based on having a job offer.
Thanks for the reply...

My CRS is very low, it is only 345 and only hope is PNP. I also thought in the same line, to look for the job. But can you please guide me how to check the SINP Draws as you mentioned. Let me check that too.

Thanks in advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the reply...

My CRS is very low, it is only 345 and only hope is PNP. I also thought in the same line, to look for the job. But can you please guide me how to check the SINP Draws as you mentioned. Let me check that too.

Thanks in advance
Do you qualify for all these NOCs? That would be very unusual. You need to select the NOC that best matches your job experience not the NOC that may be selected. Whether you selected the right NOC is examined pretty carefully.

Usaage

Dec 17, 2022
Do you qualify for all these NOCs? That would be very unusual. You need to select the NOC that best matches your job experience not the NOC that may be selected. Whether you selected the right NOC is examined pretty carefully.
I went through all these NOC's Description and am performing at least 3-4 duties in all. I am only checking which has better opportunity to finalize and apply only on that NOC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the reply...

Thanks in advance
Google SINP draws but if your score is 345 not sure your SINP score will be high enough or if you will be eligible. Your job duties must match at least 65-70% of the NOC. Pick one as you need a primary NOC.