+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best way to learn English

GITANES

Oct 29, 2009
Is there on this forum site for learning English or address on the net is excellent for learning English. Thankfully........... :'( :'(

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
GITANES said:
Is there on this forum site for learning English or address on the net is excellent for learning English. Thankfully........... :'( :'(
Check this out: http://www.canadavisa.com/ielts/free-practice-tests.html

Hope it helps :)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Also reading publications written in English and listening to radio broadcasts/watching TV shows in English will help. Plus a good English/your language dictionary.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get a basic grammar guide, get something to build your vocabulary (I personally prefer flash cards), and get cracking!

If you have chances to speak English with others, that's a great practice aid, though not necessary. I had barely spoken English in my life when I first went to the U.S.A., yet I was fully fluent on arrival. I learned almost all of my English from computer games, movies and reading, in that order.

Feb 13, 2010
British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The best way to learn English will depend on each individual learner because students learn in different ways - auditory, visual, etc. In general, a total immersion is usually effective and faster than a few hours of classes per day. As an example, I provide an intensive immersion English as a Second Language program where students live with me, their teacher, and get classes and total immersion. It is for adults. I am in British Columbia. There are a few other similar programs I have found on the internet.
Barbara
Canada Language Study