+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best PNP option for IT professionals

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
I am an IT professional and have more than 10 years working experience in IT field. I have already applied for ECA but I know that I will not have much point to get ITA directly so I would have to apply for PNP.

I am confused that which option and city would be suitable for an IT professional to apply.

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Hello
You need to check different states websites and check occupation list . Please check manitoba and saskachewan websites for pnp

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Currently i am in Pakistan And planning to move there. Applied for ECA through IQAS , hopefully get report in next 10 days .
I have also applied ECA through IQAS and waiting for the results, may be in July I will receive. are you working in IT ?

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
I have also applied ECA through IQAS and waiting for the results, may be in July I will receive. are you working in IT ?
That's good. I am done bachelors and masters in business administration. Goodluck for your immigration process.
What is your current status of ECA?

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
That's good. I am done bachelors and masters in business administration. Goodluck for your immigration process.
What is your current status of ECA?
Not received AOR yet, but hope to get in a week time. then see what happens next bcz my points are not enough to get ITA.
Wish you best of luck.

bgorle

Apr 12, 2019
I got mail for my agency which says there is a requirement to apply for SINP. Anybody, please advise do we need to really to do this certification as well?

Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).http://sk.cips.ca/certification

Shayzee

Oct 29, 2018
Islamabad
Not received AOR yet, but hope to get in a week time. then see what happens next bcz my points are not enough to get ITA.
Wish you best of luck.
I am also on same boat . My points are 410 with current IELTS score. With this score, not get ITA for FNP. currently my ECA status is final review.
Thank you soo much for your wishes. Goodluck

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
I got mail for my agency which says there is a requirement to apply for SINP. Anybody, please advise do we need to really to do this certification as well?

Provide documentation from the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS) showing your:
For more information, visit the provincial regulator the Canadian Association of Information Technology Professionals (CIPS).http://sk.cips.ca/certification
Can you please briefly explain it?? I couldn’t understand it actually. Thanks in advance

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
I am also on same boat . My points are 410 with current IELTS score. With this score, not get ITA for FNP. currently my ECA status is final review.
Thank you soo much for your wishes. Goodluck
It means you will have to do IELTS again like me... bcz my old IELTS result has already expired. What is your band score in IELTS

amnashahid85

Star Member
May 15, 2017
My IELTS is not expired but not meet required score. I try to apply for PNP also
L 8
S 7.5
W 6.5
R 7
I will also use PNP option because without PNP or job offer my points will not be enough to get ITA. In IELTS i just have problem that any of the speaking or writing module i get 6.5 and Listening and Reading mostly 8. Since last two years I have not tried again for IELTS. But without IELTS there is no other option.