+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Best Place in CANADA

Rupali

Jan 20, 2010
Members,

which one is the best city to live in CANADA, i know it is difficult to say one place, I welcome all the members to mention what they feel is the best place with atleast one reason

tugga82

Dec 15, 2009
You have to understand one thing. I was told this by a Canadian.

People live in Calgary to Work
and People work in Vancouver to Live
if this sheds some light to your question
Cheers
Tugga

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
I'd agree with Vancouver -- if you like the energy of a larger city; Nanaimo is a small-town alternative, closer to the water, cheaper houses, but not much work for a professional.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no best place to live in Canada. Your question is similar to asking "What is the best food?" I don't know; I like chicken szechuan, but someone else probably prefers a spaghetti bolognese. It's not about which is the best city, but which city fits your desires best. So; what are you looking for in a city? Answer that and we can answer you. :)

Rupinderjit

Jan 22, 2010
Rupali said:
Let me say

Vancouver - Being part of BC it is well known and have nice weather
It depends on your personal preferences also but yes Vancouver is a great place to live in CANADA

commonwealth

Nov 9, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends...... If you are related to Oil then Calgary, if you are in Financial then Toronto, Govt work, Ottawa and if you like mild weather then Victoria-- but it's your preference and how you define "Best"-