+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

being with my son

daniel.tosaba

Feb 4, 2010
Hi.

I am a Croatian citizen and I had a baby 4 months ago here in Canada with a Canadian citizen. I have been with his mother and supporting her all the time during her pregnancy, we lived together all this time, I was part of the home birth, I have been living with both of them all this time, trying to be equal in putting effort in his growing up, so I feel in every way moral right to have equal part in rest of his life. Unfortunately obstacles between his mother and me grew too high for us to stay together anymore so we are looking for a solution.
Initially we wanted to go back to Europe but now after the split up she, reasonably, wants to stay in her own country, and I obviously don't want to leave my son. My visitor visa expires at the end of May and now I am looking for a way to immigrate to Canada.
Please, what can be done?

Best regards,

Daniel

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You should start here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/index.asp by looking at different immigration options that might suit you and what is required. Most ways to immigrate include a job offer in some form.

If you were still in a relationship with the mother as a common law partner, she could have sponsored you.