+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech Pilot

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
Hi,

I submitted my application to BC PNP tech pilot on 17 Nov'20 through an immigration consultant in BC only. However, I received a letter today from Skills Immigration raising few concerns like
- the authenticity of the job posting by my employer as the employer runs an building construction company while I come from an IT background with 15 years of experience.
- I was offered a job within 3 weeks from the date first ad was published and it was not expired at the time the offer was made
- The JD of the position was exactly same as per NOC requirements and most of the content was copied from there by the employer
The employer has a genuine requirement for the position they have offered but skills immigration is suspecting the same. However, I have been given me an opportunity to submit my response to the concerns raised.

What things should I consider while sharing my response to prove the genuineness of the job offered to me?
What are the chances that if I provide the satisfying response my application will be further considered?

Thanks a ton in advance
Gaurav Arora

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,

I submitted my application to BC PNP tech pilot on 17 Nov'20 through an immigration consultant in BC only. However, I received a letter today from Skills Immigration raising few concerns like
- the authenticity of the job posting by my employer as the employer runs an building construction company while I come from an IT background with 15 years of experience.
- I was offered a job within 3 weeks from the date first ad was published and it was not expired at the time the offer was made
- The JD of the position was exactly same as per NOC requirements and most of the content was copied from there by the employer
The employer has a genuine requirement for the position they have offered but skills immigration is suspecting the same. However, I have been given me an opportunity to submit my response to the concerns raised.

What things should I consider while sharing my response to prove the genuineness of the job offered to me?
What are the chances that if I provide the satisfying response my application will be further considered?

Thanks a ton in advance
Gaurav Arora
Based on the information you've provided, I can see why Skills Immigration is raising concerns about the validity of your job offer. How you respond to this letter is extremely important. At this point I would recommend that you hire an experience immigration lawyer you assist you. It doesn't sound like the immigration consultant you are working with now is very good. Hire a lawyer instead. Good luck.

Sunny2801

Dec 22, 2017
Hi,

Thanks a ton in advance
Gaurav Arora
Are you currently working in Canada with same employer?
If that is case, then ads section does not really matter as you previously worked with company.

for job letter authenticity, which source they are mentioning job bank or workbc site?

Consult with lawyer, don’t let ur current consultant to do anything.

for job duties, if they saying its copy paste.
Tell in the letter, when after careful looking at job bank site, the duties matched with my job position I used that particular noc.
Moreover, response must be made from your employer side and employer can make response by making affidavit and provide a clarification. Attach pay stubs and work pictures along with affidavit from employer
You will be get nomination for sure if u follow these steps.
if u need more help regarding how to respond pnp concerns, just shoot me a mesz.

Reactions: gauravaroraleo

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
If that is case, then ads section does not really matter as you previously worked with company.

for job letter authenticity, which source they are mentioning job bank or workbc site?

Tell in the letter, when after careful looking at job bank site, the duties matched with my job position I used that particular noc.
Moreover, response must be made from your employer side and employer can make response by making affidavit and provide a clarification. Attach pay stubs and work pictures along with affidavit from employer
if u need more help regarding how to respond pnp concerns, just shoot me a mesz.

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020

Thanks a ton Sunny for your response and it really helped me a lot to answer the office.

I am not working in Canada as I am currently employed in India and reside in India only. Employer has shared the response on a letter head signed by the head of the company and I attached the same while replying to officer.
But, I am not sure what will be the next steps. Can I get a call from officer regarding further clarification or further questions? If yes, what kind of questions can I expect from the officer and what should be my replies.

Thank you much in advance.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
It happened to me too because the company where i work just started last year to invest on the "digital aspect". So in the letter they were asking why there's a position for my kind of job in a company that until the other day didn't have that kind of jobs.

We simply told the truth, that my company asked around for agencies or companies that could do that kind of work and the price was practically the same of the cost of an employee. So they simply decided that was more logical just pay someone that works only for them instead to pay an external agency.

They accepted the explanation.

gauravaroraleo

Dec 19, 2020
My application was rejected with below reasons:
1. Question on bonafide job offer (though it was a genuine job offer)
with reasoning that building construction company donot need Project Manager.
2. copy paste job duties
3. was offered a job within 3 weeks from the date first ad was published and it was not expired at the time the offer was made
No search has been for local resources.

I am thinking to file a appeal for my Rejection. Please suggest if it the right thing to do..

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My application was rejected with below reasons:
1. Question on bonafide job offer (though it was a genuine job offer)
with reasoning that building construction company donot need Project Manager.
2. copy paste job duties
3. was offered a job within 3 weeks from the date first ad was published and it was not expired at the time the offer was made
No search has been for local resources.

I am thinking to file a appeal for my Rejection. Please suggest if it the right thing to do..
How will you file an appeal as the job offer was not even posted for a month. Your employer did not make an effort to post the job offer and search for local talents. What does “copy paste job duties” mean? Did the employer just copy the NOC duties, if so that is a big red flag and doesn’t show genuine offer. Your education and work experience do not match the NOC. Also you used a consultant for this application...another red flag.