+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP status changed from Applied to In Process

Rexahm

May 7, 2024
Hello, is there anyone who recently applied for BC pnp Non Express Entry under International Post Graduate stream?
I know that the usual processing time can be 3 months but is there anyone who has received the Nomination in this category before time.
Would highly appreciate if you can share your timeline.

Jan 25, 2024
they don't email you if they need additional documents? You need to guard your account?
Also, is that how you found out the decision as well or they email you once they have the decision?

Reactions: Roshnilal

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
they don't email you if they need additional documents? You need to guard your account?
Also, is that how you found out the decision as well or they email you once they have the decision?
They will email you if they need additional documents. Also if there is decision made , they will send you nomination letter in your given email address. Keep checking status on tracker.

Reactions: No_Friendship101

Nicky_ng

May 11, 2024
Hi,

I would like to share my case.

BC PNP - EE BC HEALTH AUTHORITY
NOC 32124 - Pharmacy Technician
Submitted: Mar 19/ 2024

I applied myself and did not have a representative. Does anybody here have a representative?

Thank you!

Roshnilal

Mar 5, 2024
I applied for BC PNP on Feb 13. My status for BC PNP changed to in process on May 6th. I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Any idea when will I get to know about the decision :( I’m worried

lana38

Apr 8, 2024
I applied for BC PNP on Feb 13. My status for BC PNP changed to in process on May 6th. I haven’t heard anything from them yet. Any idea when will I get to know about the decision :( I’m worried
Me almost the same timeframe.. and in process as well. Waiting. Let's hope it won't take so long!