+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bc pnp international graduate

J2928

Sep 24, 2016
Hello i got invitation from bc pnp on 15th sep. However 2 years of my course completion was on 5th. Sep . Should i still go ahead and apply for the invitation. Kindly suggest.
Also would i be requiring experience letter of my past work experience if i have to apply under this category.
Any sort of help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Maggiechen

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
J2928 said:
Hello i got invitation from bc pnp on 15th sep. However 2 years of my course completion was on 5th. Sep . Should i still go ahead and apply for the invitation. Kindly suggest.
Also would i be requiring experience letter of my past work experience if i have to apply under this category.
Any sort of help/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Of course you can go ahead,as long as you create your profile and submit your app within two years of your completion. And you need a job offer, recommendation letter and offer form for this.

Ameelia

Feb 4, 2022
Hi all,
Is there any difference between The BC PNP International Graduate Category International Graduate
and INTERNATIONAL POST-GRADUATE International post graduate stream? i can see a list of programme in international PG stream, but not any list in graduate stream,
I cant choose International Post graduate stream as my MBA not in the list
But as MBA is post graduate is it possible to apply INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE stream?
what are the difference between them?
many thanks in advance...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all,
Is there any difference between The BC PNP International Graduate Category International Graduate
and INTERNATIONAL POST-GRADUATE International post graduate stream? i can see a list of programme in international PG stream, but not any list in graduate stream,
I cant choose International Post graduate stream as my MBA not in the list
But as MBA is post graduate is it possible to apply INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE stream?
what are the difference between them?
many thanks in advance...
You can apply for International Graduate stream with your job offer, and if you meet eligibility requirements .

Reactions: Ameelia

Ameelia

Feb 4, 2022
You can apply for International Graduate stream with your job offer, and if you meet eligibility requirements .
If MBA graduates can apply in International Graduate stream, what is the difference between them? i can see a list of eligible programmes for post graduate stream, but not any list for graduate stream. Does that mean any graduates can apply in International graduate stream?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If MBA graduates can apply in International Graduate stream, what is the difference between them? i can see a list of eligible programmes for post graduate stream, but not any list for graduate stream. Does that mean any graduates can apply in International graduate stream?
Yes, any graduates from a Canadian programs for international graduate stream. Post grad are for graduates in the science had health fields only.

You must have graduated in the last three years with a master's or doctorate (PhD) degree in the natural, applied or health sciences:

• agriculture
  • biological and biomedical sciences
  • computer and information sciences and support services
  • engineering
  • engineering technology
  • health professions and related clinical sciences
  • mathematics and statistics
  • natural resources conservation and research
  • physical sciences

Reactions: Ameelia

syamili

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
My husband is on PGWP and have 1 year of work experience in Canada in NOC B.So we are have created a Express entry profile under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) category.
Can he apply for BC PNP EE with a job offer dated August 2021(Job he is currently doing) or should it be recent??
Please help