+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<<< BC PNP Express Entry 2023 >>>>>>>>

babysharkiy

Star Member
Oct 9, 2021
Hi all,

The goal of group is share and track BC PNP based EE application process.

Recently, what I observed is, the PR application process with BC PNP seems very slow.
Is there any time consuming process with BC PNP?
I have so far analyzed several threads included EE/Non-EE, also FB groups, SINP/OINP streams are super fast. Anyone has any ideas?

yuzuanne

Aug 23, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
08-29-2023
Hi everyone!
I hope someone can enlighten me on this one. I am currently on a maintained status (visitor record, applied last June 3, 2023) and I'm about to apply for BC PNP (EEBC) through the Health Authority stream. Can I proceed to do so even when on maintained status? I've read that maintained status is a legal status. But in the BC PNP form, it asks for the expiry date of the visitor record, and mine expired last June 30. Should I just put June 30 and include a copy of the recent visitor record extension application? Thank you very much! :)

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
Hi everyone!
I hope someone can enlighten me on this one. I am currently on a maintained status (visitor record, applied last June 3, 2023) and I'm about to apply for BC PNP (EEBC) through the Health Authority stream. Can I proceed to do so even when on maintained status? I've read that maintained status is a legal status. But in the BC PNP form, it asks for the expiry date of the visitor record, and mine expired last June 30. Should I just put June 30 and include a copy of the recent visitor record extension application? Thank you very much! :)
When I applied, I was on a maintained status too. I went to their office to clarify this situation. They said I need to choose "Other" (not study permit which expired) and write "maintained status". I also added a brief explanation.

They told me that many apply with maintained status and it shouldn't affect the processing procedure

yuzuanne

Aug 23, 2023
BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
08-29-2023
When I applied, I was on a maintained status too. I went to their office to clarify this situation. They said I need to choose "Other" (not study permit which expired) and write "maintained status". I also added a brief explanation.

They told me that many apply with maintained status and it shouldn't affect the processing procedure

Thank you very much for the response. When did you apply for the BC PNP?

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No