+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP - Change employer after nomination

hamedv90

Sep 19, 2020
Hello, I have recently nominated for BC PNP. I'm going to change my employer.

Do you have any experience regarding that? My question is that how much time do I have to submit the new employer's information? How long it takes for reassessment?

Thank you

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
I did the same, applied for post nomination request and it took 3 months to get that approval. Applied in Aug 2021 for post nomination approval and received in Nov 2021.

mashhur

Sep 23, 2019
I did the same, applied for post nomination request and it took 3 months to get that approval. Applied in Aug 2021 for post nomination approval and received in Nov 2021.
Hi,
Could you plz tell: what happened with your EE during the 3 months? Did you tell IRCC that you 'changed job and informed BC PNP'?
Any help is highly appreciated!

Twinkle2500

Aug 20, 2021
Hi,
Could you plz tell: what happened with your EE during the 3 months? Did you tell IRCC that you 'changed job and informed BC PNP'?
Any help is highly appreciated!
Yes, I informed EE at the same time I informed BC PNP. For EE I sent in an updated offer of employment letter (of my new job) via web form and said that I have also applied for post nomination with BC PNP.

Pkumar24

Apr 5, 2024
Hi everyone,

I need some advice. I currently have my PR application under the PNP Express Entry stream and received my nomination through the BC PNP Tech stream. I'm still working with the same employer but have been offered a similar position (same TEER) with the same salary in Vancouver, which comes with more benefits.

I understand that my BC PNP ITA points were higher due to my current remote location in BC. My work permit is open, and there are no employer restrictions on my nomination certificate.

My question is: if I accept this new job in metro Vancouver, will it affect my PNP nomination or PR application? My PR application is already in progress, with only the background check remaining.

Please advise.

Radmin

Jul 17, 2024
Hi everyone,

I need some advice. I currently have my PR application under the PNP Express Entry stream and received my nomination through the BC PNP Tech stream. I'm still working with the same employer but have been offered a similar position (same TEER) with the same salary in Vancouver, which comes with more benefits.

I understand that my BC PNP ITA points were higher due to my current remote location in BC. My work permit is open, and there are no employer restrictions on my nomination certificate.

My question is: if I accept this new job in metro Vancouver, will it affect my PNP nomination or PR application? My PR application is already in progress, with only the background check remaining.

Please advise.
How much are you making in your current job? i've got nominated too through the tech stream noc 22221 and looking for a new job, my previous job contract ended and i'm applying for jobs, i have my wp.