+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Basic Requiremnts for Electronics and embedded systems at fanshawe

Sunny9840

Jun 16, 2018
Hi
I am from india.

I have a LOA if electronics and embedded systems from fanshawe.
I am a btech graduate in electronics and communication engineering, completed in 2013. For past 2 years i m working with a organization as senior engineer, which manufatures sign boards used in public transports to display route information.
My job generally relates to installaion of devices, troubleshooting inside out whithou any programming at hardware level, troubleshooting generally relates to finding and replacing bad components with good one.

I have heard about Embedded system many times through newspaper, magazine, internet, etc., which have drawn my attention towards this course very much.
Now i want to ask, if relating to my previous field of study and job xp, will this course at above college help me to make my career in embedded field. Right now i only can say I have zeal to study thus course
Note: i also have basuc knowledge of c/c++.
My profile is
10th-- 77.6%
12th-- 67.6%
Btech-- 59.22%
Ielts--7
R//w//s//l-- 6.5//7.5//6.5//8

Plz help.

Sunny9840

Jun 16, 2018
according to my academics , i think they are not strong enough to apply in a univ degree for masters. Thats why i m looking in college which provide this course. I could give gre but it would make the process longer.
Any feedback from u guys is accepted

Jaspreet13

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
I don't think so you will get admission in fanshawe becuase of your BTech percentage they require touch 60 percent , 59.22 won't do that is what the Indian representative told me I was trying for marketing management try in other colleges

Sunny9840

Jun 16, 2018
Hi
I am from india.

I am a btech graduate in electronics and communication engineering, completed in 2013. For past 2 years i m working with a organization as senior engineer, which manufatures sign boards used in public transports to display route information.
My job generally relates to installaion of devices, troubleshooting inside out whithou any programming at hardware level, troubleshooting generally relates to finding and replacing bad components with good one.

I have heard about Embedded system many times through newspaper, magazine, internet, etc., which have drawn my attention towards this course very much.
Now i want to ask, if relating to my previous field of study and job xp, will this course at above college help me to make my career in embedded field. Right now i only can say I have zeal to study thus course
My profile is
10th-- 77.6%
12th-- 67.6%
Btech-- 59.22%
Ielts--7

Plz help.
Thanks but, i have the loa for the same, but want a review of course according to my profile.

Sunny9840

Jun 16, 2018
Hi
I am from india.

My profile is
10th-- 77.6%
12th-- 67.6%
Btech-- 59.22%
Ielts--7

Plz help.
Would someone clarify for me. Please