+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bank Account and Proof of Funds

Bya87

Jan 7, 2015
Hello Everyone.
I am opening a prior-arrival bank account at RBC (Royal Bank Canada) in order to use it as proof of funds to apply under FSW/EE program.
Yesterday, I received an email from a RBC Financial Advisor . In the email, they say some documents must be signed and witnessed as a true copy.
Here a fragment.
Code:
 Signature Card, Personal Identification and Verification of
Identity forms must be clearly legible, signed and witnessed as a true
copy by any of the following:
* A RBC representative from any of our worldwide locations
* You may also refer to the Lawyer Locator.(USA)
* A representative of a Canadian Embassy/Consulate
The main problem is that in my country (Cuba) there is not any RBC representative, so the only chance is go for a representative of the embassy.
I've already emailed them but I haven't got an answer.
Does somebody know about this process??. Could I apply for a witnessed documents on embassy on-line or something else?.

I look forward to hearing some advices.

Best wishes.

claudia_c

Feb 22, 2015
Hi, I have the same doubt about the bank account, please contact me if you find out what to do.
I already sent my papers to WES, I can help you with that matter.

my email is racielcepero86@gmail.com, I am from Matanzas.

YuO

Apr 30, 2015
Hi!!!
I am a Cuban and I sent my application on December 2014, and I got PER on March this year. So, I know the answer to your question. But considering that you posted it at the beginning of last month you might have sorted out that issue already. Just let me know if you don't so I could help you.

cubick1184

Aug 1, 2017
I realize this is a 2 years old post but I have the same doubt. Have the money, only need to know how to meet with this specific requirement from RBC.
Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I realize this is a 2 years old post but I have the same doubt. Have the money, only need to know how to meet with this specific requirement from RBC.
Thanks
Talk to another bank such as HSBC or KEB.

AlinaBA

Aug 10, 2016
Hi!!!
I am a Cuban and I sent my application on December 2014, and I got PER on March this year. So, I know the answer to your question. But considering that you posted it at the beginning of last month you might have sorted out that issue already. Just let me know if you don't so I could help you.
Hi, I have the same problem....can you help me???? I dont know how to proof my funds... I am from Cuba also... Please let me know if you can help me...
Thanks in advance...
Alina