+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BADLY NEEDS HELP!

RN_09

May 28, 2012
Hi guys, this is my first time to join such forum because i am badly in need of help. I am a nurse presently working here in Saudi and a month ago I have applied for Canada through ALLIED EMPLOYMENT IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Does anyone tried applying in this agency? Because there are two fees to be settled. First is 1000 CAD and second is 750 CAD. I am so confused right now since they told me once i back out from the application, it might affect my future application at the CNO. I am very confused right n0w. can someone help me... :(

starme

Star Member
Mar 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. have u applied thru them or yet to.
2. if you withdraw them from ur app, its not going to affect ur case neither present nor future.

generally consltns are crooks, they want to eat ur money, jst by filling up forms n misguiding u.

u have paid 1700 cad to them, oh my goodness, its a whole lot money.

try to get rid of them as soon as possible.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cheat-consultants-t106075.0.html

RN_09 said:
Hi guys, this is my first time to join such forum because i am badly in need of help. I am a nurse presently working here in Saudi and a month ago I have applied for Canada through ALLIED EMPLOYMENT IMMIGRATION SERVICES. Does anyone tried applying in this agency? Because there are two fees to be settled. First is 1000 CAD and second is 750 CAD. I am so confused right now since they told me once i back out from the application, it might affect my future application at the CNO. I am very confused right n0w. can someone help me... :(

RN_09

May 28, 2012
I haven't paid anything yet since I have no idea if this agency is for real... that is why I joined this forum in order to hear more feed backs from other applicants...

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I second starme, u need not pay anything to them.

u can do dat by urself, take help of this forum.

NEVER HIRE A CONSULTANT.

all the best.

RN_09 said:
I haven't paid anything yet since I have no idea if this agency is for real... that is why I joined this forum in order to hear more feed backs from other applicants...

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
RN_09 said:
Everyone in this forum is friendly and there are many experts here. I hope there is no question which might have not any answer. I believe a regular contact with this forum and using resource from cic site, you can be a master. Why shall you pay your money and be a dependent to them? Thanks God, you have not started yet. Many members already do pay and then join here and can understand how foolish it is to apply via an agency. Feel free to ask any question in this forum.

RN_09

May 28, 2012
deba_avik,

yeah, i have the payment with me right now but still in doubt. good thing I joined.
ALLIED EMPLOYMENT & IMMIGRATION SERVICES
CHRMC Manpower Corp.

... hope somone can tell me 100 percently that this agency is not true... :(

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
RN_09 said:
deba_avik,

yeah, i have the payment with me right now but still in doubt. good thing I joined.
ALLIED EMPLOYMENT & IMMIGRATION SERVICES
CHRMC Manpower Corp.

... hope somone can tell me 100 percently that this agency is not true... :(
I believe you need not to appoint representative if you have enough time to study the site of cic and a contact with this forum. Well if you are really interested with appointing a representative, read the followings:

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives: Who can represent you
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-who.asp

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives: Tips on choosing one
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/rep-choose.asp

Notice – Immigration Fraud Warning
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/notice-fraud.asp

Immigration consultants, lawyers, and other representatives: How to file a complaint
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/complaints.asp

If you really think you can study the site and apply yourself (Which we always recommend you to do), the followings will help you:

Skilled workers and professionals:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/index.asp

Application for permanent residence: Federal skilled worker class (IMM 7000) guide:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
I will advise not to go for consultant .They will misguide u and u will be badly dependent on them.I myself is a victom

of an authorized consultant.

Regards

Khans

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
RN_09 said:
hi.. how are you? Same as you, I'm also working here in KSA. A friend of my housemate recommend Joinallied to me. I'm planning to apply but the thing is, they will look for an employment for you and you don't need a show money. But still I'm researching at whoever was deployed under this agency. Any new info?

They are giving options like for example the option 2 you need to pay them 850 (350+500) prior to the application this includes the assessment fee. Then the 3rd option is you will not pay anything for the meantime but you need to pay 1000 cad dollars.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
AEO from consultant is scam...
Hope lenjoy03 is not consultant and encouraging members to go to consultant.

lenjoy03 said:
hi.. how are you? Same as you, I'm also working here in KSA. A friend of my housemate recommend Joinallied to me. I'm planning to apply but the thing is, they will look for an employment for you and you don't need a show money. But still I'm researching at whoever was deployed under this agency. Any new info?

They are giving options like for example the option 2 you need to pay them 850 (350+500) prior to the application this includes the assessment fee. Then the 3rd option is you will not pay anything for the meantime but you need to pay 1000 cad dollars.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I did a search on the Forum and found discussion about Allied in the following link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t92782.0.html
If you are trying to check out any organization/agency try looking them up on canada411 This is a great site as you can put in the address or name or phone number and it will tell you if it can be found.
Have you done a thorough google search for the company already. I think there may be a couple of companies with similar names, so be careful that you are looking at the exact one you are dealing with.
If you are looking for nursing jobs, why not deal directly with the hospitals or health regions. Private agencies providing services to seniors in their homes are crying for experienced carers as well. Good Luck.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
coolguy2010 said:
AEO from consultant is scam...
Hope lenjoy03 is not consultant and encouraging members to go to consultant.

hahaha... I'm not a consultant my dear. Same as others, I'm looking for feedback regarding this agency though I'm just saying about the 3 options they gave.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
sorry bro.....then its fine.....AEO from consultant is rarely genuine.

Wish you all the best....

lenjoy03 said:
hahaha... I'm not a consultant my dear. Same as others, I'm looking for feedback regarding this agency though I'm just saying about the 3 options they gave.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
RN_09 said:
Please do not go too any consultant. we are here for you. save this money it will help you.

Hope it helps.

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
coolguy2010 said:
sorry bro.....then its fine.....AEO from consultant is rarely genuine.

Wish you all the best....
It's a sis actually. ;)

What I meant was, the Joinallied promise to look for employer for you so that you can have an AEO before you move to Canada once you avail of their services. That's why I'm looking for any feedback whoever availed of the agency's services before. If it is really genuine or not. :)