onestar said:Hi all members
As the Canadian immigration minister said they will reduce the backlog
of old applicants. Is it reducing or the same ?
Any information?
BobbyB said:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/annual-report2010/section2.asp#part2_1
As of March 31, 2010, the number of people in the backlog of federal skilled workers—those who submitted applications prior to February 27, 2008—had been reduced by over 40 percent; CIC is well on track to achieving a 50-percent reduction by 2013. The total federal skilled worker inventory—those received both before and after February 27, 2008—has been reduced by 16 percent.