+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background / Declaration Form Miskakes

atupa101

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Forumite, Please can you advise me on the below. When I was sending my application to CIC Canada. I didn't indicate that I was denied Visa to one of the countries but now I have been given an updated form IMM5669E ( Background/ Declaration Form). Should I open up to the Visa office that I have been denied before or I should keep quiet and fill what I have filled before now. Your advise will be highly appreciated

Amardeep.Singh010

Sep 11, 2014
My friend, please do not hide information from CIC. Do not forget, they have access to all global databases to verify information filled by us in the forms. If they find out that you are hiding information they will charge you under mis-representation and deny you the PR visa. Please please be honest and truthful while filling forms and sending to CIC.

You can verify the same information in many other threads, everyone will suggest you the same.

Wish you luck !

mavisingh

Dec 7, 2017
My friend, please do not hide information from CIC. Do not forget, they have access to all global databases to verify information filled by us in the forms. If they find out that you are hiding information they will charge you under mis-representation and deny you the PR visa. Please please be honest and truthful while filling forms and sending to CIC.

You can verify the same information in many other threads, everyone will suggest you the same.

Wish you luck !
Can you please help me; i am in huge stress.

I just received my email from Immigration to fill my new Schedule A form IMM5669.

I did made some mistakes while filling previous Schedule A form:

1.) Forgot to mention that once i got my visitor visa rejected for Australia.
2.) Messed up some years information in Personal history column.

And now if, I fill everything right and come clean to Immigration in new form as they have requested: will they take any action against me; seriously it was a genuine and stupid mistake on my side.

Please, help me with some information and guidance; what is right thing to do here.

Abrarmatin

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Can you please help me; i am in huge stress.

I just received my email from Immigration to fill my new Schedule A form IMM5669.

I did made some mistakes while filling previous Schedule A form:

1.) Forgot to mention that once i got my visitor visa rejected for Australia.
2.) Messed up some years information in Personal history column.

And now if, I fill everything right and come clean to Immigration in new form as they have requested: will they take any action against me; seriously it was a genuine and stupid mistake on my side.

Please, help me with some information and guidance; what is right thing to do here.
what is the status now,have you submitted again your new form. ?