+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Back of Photo

yasinkaya

Dec 4, 2011
Guide 7000 tells to write the name of the applicant, her/his date of birth and the date of the photo taken on the back of the photo.
My photos includes these but also has a long sentence that goes like "I certify the true likeness of ...". Will this extra and seemingly unnecessary info create problems? I am asking this because there is no additional space left there, if the CIC officials want to add something there.

This may sound quite unnecessary, but every single detail becomes a source of skepticism throughout this application process.

Thanks

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
I doubt it will create any problems at all. I wonder how you fitted in so much info though. Coz when I wrote our names , DOB etc asked by CIC, the entire space was filled :)

Not to worry about this at all!!! Relax. And good luck!

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
yasinkaya said:
Guide 7000 tells to write the name of the applicant, her/his date of birth and the date of the photo taken on the back of the photo.
My photos includes these but also has a long sentence that goes like "I certify the true likeness of ...". Will this extra and seemingly unnecessary info create problems? I am asking this because there is no additional space left there, if the CIC officials want to add something there.

This may sound quite unnecessary, but every single detail becomes a source of skepticism throughout this application process.

Thanks
No need

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasinkaya said:

Thanks
Name,D.O.B and date.