+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelor's Degree Confirmation

Baljeet2713

Jul 31, 2017
Hello,

I was reading through lot many posts regarding the credibility/authenticity of Bachelor's & Masters degrees and wanted to know few of the key points before planning for Express Entry:

1. I have a Diploma(3years) in Electronics & Telecommunication from reputed University.
2. I possess a Bachelor's degree from an institution which is not recognized as per WES list of universities.
3. I did my Executive MBA (2years) from India which is affiliated by Southern New Hampshire University (USA) too.

Queries as per above education qualification:
1. Will WES consider MBA as highest level of education enough though your bachelor's is not recognized by them.
2. If 1st point is yes, then what could be the Level Of Education as per Canada educational structure.
3. If No, then will I be able to apply based on my Diploma of 3years.

Your reply is appreciable and can lead me to have a clarity whether I should proceed further with this or not.

-Singh

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
I can not answer all your questions, especially that I did my ECA with IQAS. However, are u sure your bachelor degree won't be recognized by WES? I remember I coudn't find the university from which I got my doctorate degree and when I sent my documents to IQAS, the degree was assessed as a PhD.

Baljeet2713

Jul 31, 2017
I can not answer all your questions, especially that I did my ECA with IQAS. However, are u sure your bachelor degree won't be recognized by WES? I remember I coudn't find the university from which I got my doctorate degree and when I sent my documents to IQAS, the degree was assessed as a PhD.
Thanks for the reply ywssz, yes I did got to know from few of the consultants in this industry.