+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting COPR

ASGill

Oct 5, 2022
I received a PPR in March & my passport got stamped in May but the COPR has not been issued on either the dashboard or mailed to my residence. Does anyone have a clue what are the waiting periods currently? I have also sent queries to IRCC via Webform but apart from automated responses, there has been no communication from their side.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received a PPR in March & my passport got stamped in May but the COPR has not been issued on either the dashboard or mailed to my residence. Does anyone have a clue what are the waiting periods currently? I have also sent queries to IRCC via Webform but apart from automated responses, there has been no communication from their side.
Did you got the golden email intially? Did you replied to it? Did you checked your spam box as well?

ASGill

Oct 5, 2022
Hi Taran,

Thank you so much for replying. Since I was using a representative, the PPR mail was mailed to him which he subsequently forwarded to us. As advised in the mail, I duly sent my passport to the VAC. I also enrolled in the pre-arrival services which I have now completed successfully.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi Taran,

Thank you so much for replying. Since I was using a representative, the PPR mail was mailed to him which he subsequently forwarded to us. As advised in the mail, I duly sent my passport to the VAC. I also enrolled in the pre-arrival services which I have now completed successfully.
Ok, it should be issued to you now. Its being a while. You are outland, right? In case of inland its from 3 days to a week time.