+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aveen

aveen jamo

Aug 20, 2024
Hi it's me Avin Jamo, I am 27 years old , I live in Türkiye, I was born in Aleppo, Afrin I got married and I have a child. I studied economics and business administration at the University of Aleppo But I did not complete my education because of the riots and the war. I worked as a teacher and assistant in Al Manara International Schools. I want to travel to complete my education and to ensure a better life for my child. We cannot live here because of the high cost of living and lack of job opportunities.I hope you reply to my message as soon as possible

Regards
Aveen

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi it's me Avin Jamo, I am 27 years old , I live in Türkiye, I was born in Aleppo, Afrin I got married and I have a child. I studied economics and business administration at the University of Aleppo But I did not complete my education because of the riots and the war. I worked as a teacher and assistant in Al Manara International Schools. I want to travel to complete my education and to ensure a better life for my child. We cannot live here because of the high cost of living and lack of job opportunities.I hope you reply to my message as soon as possible

Regards
Aveen
This is not a government site. If you want to immigrate to Canada then go on the IRCC site and research immigration programs like Express Entry.