+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Automotive Service technican

Behnam_RFI

Feb 2, 2022
Hi while i was studying in university i was working as Automotive Service technican during for years i have worked more than two years. After graduation i worked as mechanical engineer for more than 3 years, Is there possiblilty for me to immigrate as Automotive Service technican to Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi while i was studying in university i was working as Automotive Service technican during for years i have worked more than two years. After graduation i worked as mechanical engineer for more than 3 years, Is there possiblilty for me to immigrate as Automotive Service technican to Canada?
Yes if you are eligible for Express Entry and then have a high enough CRS score for an invitation.

Behnam_RFI

Feb 2, 2022
Yes if you are eligible for Express Entry and then have a high enough CRS score for an invitation.
I have enough CRS score to enter the pool but my question is that can i apply in 71 NOC because the only thing i can show is a letter from my employer but i do not have any certificate for Automotive service technician

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have enough CRS score to enter the pool but my question is that can i apply in 71 NOC because the only thing i can show is a letter from my employer but i do not have any certificate for Automotive service technician
If you are eligible with at least 67 points (ECAs and IELTS) then you can submit a profile. Your CRS score determines if you will be invited and you want around 480. You do not need certification for Express Entry.