+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Automatic CRS increase vs A11.2 interpretation

beagoodman

Oct 16, 2019
My CRS points increased automatically increased after 3 years of experience.
By October 2 2019 my points increased to 485. I complete actual 3 years of experience by November 2. I have 60 days to submit application, which means when I submit an application anytime after November 2nd I still have my rightful points.

I read through the A11.2 which says IRCC recalculates CRS after submission of e-Apr and apparently the score should still be higher than that round of invites to be eligible. So considering that my score is still higher than that round of invite is it totally safe for me to submit the application ? Can I submit the e-Apr say by last week of November ?

"
Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when
  • the invitation to apply (ITA) was issued; or
  • the e-APR was received by IRCC.
"

I am trying to understand this section given under A11.2.
So
1) I meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or
2) a) did not possess qualifications for which they received CRS score when ITA was issued or
2) b) did possess qualifications for which they received CRS score when the e-APR was received by IRCC

so out of the three statements 2 a is true. I asked the question to IRCC call center but they didnt give any good answer.

What are your experiences/opinions ?