+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian Police Clearance Certificate

ccullen1611

Mar 15, 2015
Hi

I live in South Africa
For my work permit I need to obtain an Australian Police Clearance Certificate as I worked for ~ 1 Year in Brisbane
I see that the AFP post the original to a POSTAL ADDRESS when applying online
Problem I have is that it takes 4 months to get any mail from overseas due to South African postal strikes
Only reliable way to get mail these days is via COURIER e.g DHL etc
CIC states that it wants me to upload "Original Australian Police Clearance Certificate"
Not sure if I could get AFP to email me the certificate and if that would be acceptable to CIC and emailing CIC for advice doesn't work as they don't respond to emails.

Does anyone know if CIC would accept an emailed certificate ??

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ccullen1611 said:
Hi

I live in South Africa
For my work permit I need to obtain an Australian Police Clearance Certificate as I worked for ~ 1 Year in Brisbane
I see that the AFP post the original to a POSTAL ADDRESS when applying online
Problem I have is that it takes 4 months to get any mail from overseas due to South African postal strikes
Only reliable way to get mail these days is via COURIER e.g DHL etc
CIC states that it wants me to upload "Original Australian Police Clearance Certificate"
Not sure if I could get AFP to email me the certificate and if that would be acceptable to CIC and emailing CIC for advice doesn't work as they don't respond to emails.

Does anyone know if CIC would accept an emailed certificate ??
1. You can try, but CIC will probably insist on the originals.

Reddysar

Star Member
Aug 15, 2015
Dear All,

Is NPC check for Australia PCC is sufficient for express entry . I.e only name check .
Do we need to do fingerprint check .
Please clarify on this .
What are things we need to submit for Australia Pcc?