+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Attn : Leon/PMM/Rupeh :Advice required from Seniors,Its Urgent

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Actually the organisation I am working with is not happy with my Immigration Plans,they have started creating a situation since they have recieved verification from CHC,Islamabad.Now I have heard from my seniors and colleagues that they are going to terminate me which I think can become a bad spot in my career.Now I am thinking of resigning from this organisation and joined some other while keeping my NOC same in other place.My queries are :

1> How that will effect my Processing at CHC,Islamabad?

2> Do they(Visa Officer) consider that a bad thing if I leave employment?

3> Will my case be delayed due to this situation?

4>If I am unable to join another organisation immediately after leaving this one ,will that effect my Proessing?

5>Do I have to update CHC on that? the letter of provisional acceptance they sent didnt state to update in case of any employment change!!!!

What I have heard is that since I have been provisionally accepted and done with medicals ,it means that my experience is locked,all the verifications have been done and now its smooth sailing towards Canada.
I am done with medicals Yesterday and have recieved Provisional Acceptance from CHC,Islamabad till now and now waiting for PPR and RPRF.Please advice me in this scenario.Its impossible for me to continue with my current organisation ,so please dont advice me to continue :)))

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Being unemployed is not a mark against you for immigration purposes. Since they have received verification and if they have not said anything to undermine your NOC then you would be okay for immigration purposes.

1) I personally don't think it will affect your processing as long as your seniors didnot say anything that goes against your NOC's duties.
2) Not as far as I know.
3) Probably not. At least I don't see why.
4) Same as 3.
5) I don't think so but even you do, I don't see why it will affect it.

Oh I didn't read your full message. Yes, since they have asked for medicals, it should be smooth sailing as long as there is no security or health concerns. You can quit.

This is my personal opinion. Remember, I am not an immigration consultant and I only have made one application....which is not successful (yet). Good luck.