+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ATIP abbreviations and codes

feresh

Apr 3, 2016
Hello friends,

does anybody knows what the C.KA C6380 audition means?
I have got my GCMS information on Dec 8 2015, and this has been asked by Montreal office.
I have applied on Feb 5 2012 for citizenship and have renewed my pr after that which is valid till 2018 but I have been asked two times for RQ the last one on 2014 Dec. I sent all the supporting documents available two times.I had my interview and I did not need to take test due to the age.
frustrating to wait.it is 4 years+ 2months since my application.

Thank you

feresh

Apr 3, 2016
Hi h3a3j6

Thank you for your response , I have asked for a GCMS update few days ago and probably will get within one month.the last one and the only one was received on Dec 8 2016.
The point is that I do not know the codes and can not get much information of it.like, C.KA C6380?
Whom should I sent my letter for a mandamus?is there a specific entity or organization or individual for sending such a letter? Is there a form for this to be applied?

Highly appreciate your comment.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
feresh said:
Hi h3a3j6

Thank you for your response , I have asked for a GCMS update few days ago and probably will get within one month.the last one and the only one was received on Dec 8 2016.
The point is that I do not know the codes and can not get much information of it.like, C.KA C6380?
Whom should I sent my letter for a mandamus?is there a specific entity or organization or individual for sending such a letter? Is there a form for this to be applied?

Highly appreciate your comment.
You need to get a lawyer for Mandamus, but after 4 years--I'd say your case is probably ripe......

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
I'd suggest the following steps first:

1. First thing to do is pick up the phone and call them, ask them for a status update because it's been more than 36 months.
2. Second thing to do is use this form: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp to request an update.
3. Request a full ATIP (not the electronic notes, but the actual physical notes) so that someone physically goes and scans the paperwork and realize that the app is way late.

If after 2 months you don't get something moving, YES go for a Mandamus.

My 2 cents...

feresh

Apr 3, 2016
Hi h3a3j6,

thank you for your comment, I have asked for update from the link you have mentioned, they have replied: we confirm that your application is in process, so I am sure that my application is not ripped off!!and even I know they have sent it to NB ( I am in Halifax)for IMM and residency check on Feb 2015 and the last note have been made by New brunswick officer is on Oct 2015 and the police check is valid till 2017.
last time when I called to call centre she told me it is in security check, and in my e file I see activities 3, type: csis clearance ,sub activities
1-type: request security clearance. and this page is blank with no further information, saying passed or what?!!! but I am sure I do not have any security issue, I am a 63 years old woman and both my children who came with me to Canada have got their citizenship two years ago and are working and studding, could it be an age discrimination going on or what?of course my husband could not stay due to his job and he has been back and forth but he is not in my file and has not applied for citizenship.his case is completely separate from me but we are still married.
any how I have asked for a physical file(paper one) this time, let,s what will happen.
I talked with my MP about this, and he encourages me to write a letter to minister letting him know that I am suffering from this, do yo think it will work or would make my case to be more scrutinized and difficult?

HighFive

Mar 13, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
feresh said:
Hi h3a3j6,

thank you for your comment, I have asked for update from the link you have mentioned, they have replied: we confirm that your application is in process, so I am sure that my application is not ripped off!!and even I know they have sent it to NB ( I am in Halifax)for IMM and residency check on Feb 2015 and the last note have been made by New brunswick officer is on Oct 2015 and the police check is valid till 2017.
last time when I called to call centre she told me it is in security check, and in my e file I see activities 3, type: csis clearance ,sub activities
1-type: request security clearance. and this page is blank with no further information, saying passed or what?!!! but I am sure I do not have any security issue, I am a 63 years old woman and both my children who came with me to Canada have got their citizenship two years ago and are working and studding, could it be an age discrimination going on or what?of course my husband could not stay due to his job and he has been back and forth but he is not in my file and has not applied for citizenship.his case is completely separate from me but we are still married.
any how I have asked for a physical file(paper one) this time, let,s what will happen.
I talked with my MP about this, and he encourages me to write a letter to minister letting him know that I am suffering from this, do yo think it will work or would make my case to be more scrutinized and difficult?
I dont think there is a harm in writing a letter to IRCC Minister John McCallum. Please do what your MP suggested.

h3a3j6

Mar 31, 2014
Montréal
HighFive said:
I dont think there is a harm in writing a letter to IRCC Minister John McCallum. Please do what your MP suggested.
I agree with HighFive, they are clearly VERY late and a letter to the MP will not hurt at all.