+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum Seeker from Saudi Arabia

HSN68

Jan 11, 2017
Hi,
I Am 24 years old born and raised in Saudi Arabia and I’m originally from Pakistan and never visited. Here is my situation, I was not granted citizenship because my father was not a Saudi , I couldn’t even get to public schools , university or hospitals my parents had to pay & also foreigners cant buy own house in Saudi Arabia .Furthermore, I could work only on certain jobs (not all jobs are allowed to be filled by foreigners). I still renew my visa every year and considered as temporary resident and I can’t travel without my sponsor permission and I can’t switch jobs without the sponsor permission neither. & once retired, I will be deported to my home country (a country I never visited). I want to know if I’m eligible to apply for asylum to Canada.already I have valid UK & Canadian tourist visa

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
HSN68 said:
Hi,
I Am 24 years old born and raised in Saudi Arabia and I’m originally from Pakistan and never visited. Here is my situation, I was not granted citizenship because my father was not a Saudi , I couldn’t even get to public schools , university or hospitals my parents had to pay & also foreigners cant buy own house in Saudi Arabia .Furthermore, I could work only on certain jobs (not all jobs are allowed to be filled by foreigners). I still renew my visa every year and considered as temporary resident and I can’t travel without my sponsor permission and I can’t switch jobs without the sponsor permission neither. & once retired, I will be deported to my home country (a country I never visited). I want to know if I’m eligible to apply for asylum to Canada.already I have valid UK & Canadian tourist visa
Based solely on what you have written, the answer would appear to be "no way".