+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asylum on transit process

walidleeda

Jan 11, 2017
Hello there,

I and my family willing to make Asylum while transit in Canada. My questions are:-

1- Is it really legal to do so on transit visa ?
2- How can we do that ? in airport or where exactly and how ?
3- If it's very legal, Will they let us to enter Canad until getting decision or What will happen ?
4- Will they keep us in airport or in specific area ?

I hope to get confirmed info, prefer to be with sources as we have a baby and wouldn't be in bad conditions there.

Regards

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Do you have a transit visa? Are you transiting any other countries if you do during the flight? They may detain you until they can establish who you are. They will have trained medical staff at the detention site. If you are only coming to acquire better health care for your child, you will likely be refused and deported.

walidleeda

Jan 11, 2017
Do you have a transit visa? Are you transiting any other countries if you do during the flight? They may detain you until they can establish who you are. They will have trained medical staff at the detention site. If you are only coming to acquire better health care for your child, you will likely be refused and deported.
Yes, We have a transit visa. Can you please explain more and give details regarding my questions. And why you think we will more likely be deported ?

SURVIVAL

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
If you are really in danger then just leave your country and save your life. Why you are concerned alot about the procedures. Just reach at any Canadian Airport and raise your hand for protection.

walidleeda

Jan 11, 2017
If you are really in danger then just leave your country and save your life. Why you are concerned alot about the procedures. Just reach at any Canadian Airport and raise your hand for protection.
I wish that too much, but some people told me that I can't to so on transit visa !

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
Well, it's only a forum and there are no lawyers or IRCC personnel here to confirm or deny your request. Only educated and in-educated opinions. The only way to find out for sure is to jump on a plane and try.