+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Assessment, the decision might be?

Skys

Dec 20, 2019
Hello guys,

I would like to submit my application for Study Permit for the second time. It would be appreciated if you guys give your opinion with regard to my eligibility, details as given below:

Previous Visa Status:

Applied: Study Permit
LoA: Received from a University in Ontario for 14 weeks English Course (Fees wasn’t paid)
SoP: Was not included in my application for the Study Permit.
Budget: Bank Statement 40,000 CAD
Reasons:
1. Limited employment opportunities in country of residence (Can be answered that I will return to my homeland upon completion of my contract and I have the opportunity to work in there)
2. Travel history, only 2 country was mentioned due to the non-existence of scan copies of the visas.
3. purpose of visit

New Visa Application

Fall 2021 intake:

LoA from: Canadore College
Course: Graduate Certificate in HRM
Duration: 1 year
Degree: B.A. Economics 2013, Marks 69.84% (~70%)
English: IELTS Test taken on September 2020, Overall 6.5 – Reading 5.5, Writing 6, Speaking 6.5, Listening 7.
Budget: Bank Statement from Salary Savings, 90,000 CAD
Gap reason: 7 years, because of having the best employment opportunities.
SoP: Is written and will be included.
Travels: 6 Countries (Asian, Middle eastern and South African countries)

Please give your advise specially regarding the course, should I apply for a study permit or not.

Thank you all.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What did your GCMS notes say in your first refusal. Not just the letter. IELTS is low and what does a BA in Economics have to do with HRM. How will a Canadian HRM course that focuses on Canadian HR practices help your employment opportunities in your home country. Take at least a two year course.