+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ask for entry history after test, Mississauga office

missab

Sep 17, 2014
I did the test yesterday, and had an interview after that.
The officer checked all my documents, then said she had no other questions, only miss two entry stamps on my passport. So will write a report to ask CBSA to give her my traval history. If they matched the date, then will send me a letter to notify my oath ceremony.
Is there anybody has the same situation before? Please tell me how long the oath letter will come?
It seems like I have to reschedule my spring break trip, because I don't want miss the oath ceremony. :'(

trunorth

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missab said:
I did the test yesterday, and had an interview after that.
The officer checked all my documents, then said she had no other questions, only miss two entry stamps on my passport. So will write a report to ask CBSA to give her my traval history. If they matched the date, then will send me a letter to notify my oath ceremony.
Is there anybody has the same situation before? Please tell me how long the oath letter will come?
It seems like I have to reschedule my spring break trip, because I don't want miss the oath ceremony. :'(
That's wierd! Did you allow them to pull your CBSA record in your application? You should not have to do it unless you said NO to that answer.