+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Asivad and Other Seniors, Need advise. Post ITA

Human11

Feb 26, 2016
Hi Seniors
I got my nomination approved, SO Hopefully i will get an ITA on next draw, (Most Probably on March 09, 2016)

So I have few questions

I work 30 hours a week. I know the work experience requirement of 1560 Hours in a year (52 Weeks). In the first 52 weeks of my employment. I have worked for 1538 hours, Because I took 6 Days off, Some sick days and some for other reasons, during the year (approx 45 Hours off)

And by the time i will get ITA i will have approximately 14 months of full time (30 hours/week) experience.
So My Question is that WILL MY WORK EXPERIENCE BE ENOUGH FOR THE YEAR 1538 hours ?
if not, will the two extra months fulfill the work experience requirement ?

Please Note: I have few more months of work experience at previous jobs, but i do not want to include them in work history, just to avoid extra paper work.

My 2nd Question is

As i am CEC category applicant and I know that CEC applicants do not need to show proof of funds.
But in my PNP Application I Mentioned that I have $6000. I bought a car this month and i spent that $6000, so if in my profile i write that i have 0 funds now and later CIC ask me for Schedule 4, So would that be okay to write 0 funds on that, Because the Schedule 4 that i submitted to PNP, i wrote $6000 on that. SO would it be misrepresentation to write $0 on schedule 4 that i will submit to CIC

My 3rd Question is

I have a brother who is Canadian PR, i mentioned that in my profile
so what should I provide as a proof of our relation. Will a copy of Passport be enough ?
On the Passport our last name is same and our father name is also same

Thanks in advance for the answers