+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Arranged marriage, should i go through with it? [advice wanted]

lostperson34

Dec 2, 2021
So i couldn't find a forum to post on, so i decided my friends at Canadavisa can help me out.

So i'm getting an arranged marriage and the girl genuinely does not seem interested in me as a person but more about her life becoming better because of this marriage. My question is should I continue with this marriage? If I say no, it will burn a lot of bridges with relatives. But I haven't looked for other girls, I blindly said yes and the girl and she seems not interested in me as a person but more interested in her own needs. It seems like she trying hard not to ruin the relationship before I come to her country to visit her, I can tell when talking to her she tries to say nothing offensive and is on her best behaviour.

My question is if I go away from this girl I will burn a lot of bridges with relatives and If I stay with her, I don't think she seems interested and marriage is a huge commitment. I just need advice from others, I'm so confused on what to do. So i hope you great people, can guide me, thanks.