+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRROVAL TIME FOR Lmia during Covid 19

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
I am seeking about time information about the positive Lmia in toronto, I had offered of job by one employer and applied by him for Lmia in feburary, how much it will take to get result to employer in toronto sevice dept. During thia pandemic.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
I am seeking about time information about the positive Lmia in toronto, I had offered of job by one employer and applied by him for Lmia in feburary, how much it will take to get result to employer in toronto sevice dept. During thia pandemic.
Three to four months . That was pre covid, during covid & post covid processing times haven’t been posted or updated . I’d expect times to have increased due to not as many people processing these applications, but also the increased number of Canadians unemployed

Meghab

Apr 21, 2020
Hello
Did application money deducted or not.
Did your employer get any interview call
Did you get LMIA number

Reactions: drindia

drindia

Apr 26, 2020
Hello
Did application money deducted or not.
Did your employer get any interview call
Did you get LMIA number
yes , employer has paid online fee for application in Employment and social department in February, but he didn't receive the any interview call and LMIA Number.