+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying TRV with PGWP

Larry12138

Jul 27, 2024
Hi there,

I already have the PGWP approved and the original copy received, I need to extend my TRV but I don't have a job yet.
In the IMM5257 form they ask for employer information and current/past employment experience, I have no idea what to fill in since I justgraduated and don't have a job yet.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

Much appreciated,
Larry

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi there,

I already have the PGWP approved and the original copy received, I need to extend my TRV but I don't have a job yet.
In the IMM5257 form they ask for employer information and current/past employment experience, I have no idea what to fill in since I justgraduated and don't have a job yet.

Does anyone know what to do in this situation?

Much appreciated,
Larry
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/visit-canada/apply-new-temporary-resident-visa-within-canada.html

Follow the guide.

Larry12138

Jul 27, 2024
Hi there, thank you so much for youor reply.

However I couldn't find anything useful on the official website before I came to the forum.

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Hi there, thank you so much for youor reply.

However I couldn't find anything useful on the official website before I came to the forum.
It's all in there, you just have to read the whole thing.

Question 1
Current activity or job

Give details about your current activity or job:

• dates (year and month) you have been working at your current job,
  • activity or job, or a brief description of your position. If you do not work, describe what you are currently doing (retired, not working, going to school, etc.),
  • name of the company, employer or facility where you work,
  • City or Town,
  • Country or territory,
  • Province or State, if it applies to you.