+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying PGWP by using only transcript

Veeraway

Mar 12, 2016
Anyone has experience of applying PGWP by using only transcript. BCIT's transcript doesn't state that you complete all the school requirement or indicate "Final Transcript" on the paper. Also, they don't have confirmation letter like other universities have. The international office insist that they have only completion letter, which I have to wait until I officially graduate. Then, they will process the letter for me.
My question is....Can I apply PWGP right now or it's better to wait for completion letter. If I apply now with unclear transcript, am I having a high chance to be rejected?? Or Does anyone from BCIT can help???..Please...

Meetkotecha

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone has experience of applying PGWP by using only transcript. BCIT's transcript doesn't state that you complete all the school requirement or indicate "Final Transcript" on the paper. Also, they don't have confirmation letter like other universities have. The international office insist that they have only completion letter, which I have to wait until I officially graduate. Then, they will process the letter for me.
My question is....Can I apply PWGP right now or it's better to wait for completion letter. If I apply now with unclear transcript, am I having a high chance to be rejected?? Or Does anyone from BCIT can help???..Please...
Hello,
I am having the same confusion. I just graduated from Centennial college with a 2 year diploma. I got my official transcript but it does not state clearly anywhere that I have graduated. Is it safe to apply my PGWP on just transcript? What did you do? If I apply it on just transcript, will I get 3 year work permit or is it not safe? Please help me andd reach back to me asap. Thanks

Metalhead_666

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
Hello,
I am having the same confusion. I just graduated from Centennial college with a 2 year diploma. I got my official transcript but it does not state clearly anywhere that I have graduated. Is it safe to apply my PGWP on just transcript? What did you do? If I apply it on just transcript, will I get 3 year work permit or is it not safe? Please help me andd reach back to me asap. Thanks
DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT apply for the PGWP without the graduation letter. I had two of my friends who were REFUSED the PGWP because the VO was unable to determine if they graduated. They had to go through the entire process of applying for the PGWP again and wait for another two months before they got their PGWP. I graduated from Centennial as well and they usually email the graduation letter one month after your exams on your MyCentennial email address.